Corporate Stress Management Training
Here at Change For Success We Corporate Stress Management Training& Resilience Workshops
Are you experiencing an all too familiar pattern?
Staff regularly burnt out? Absenteeism at an all time high? Long term staff sickness due to stress?Low staff morale and poor staff communication?
How is this impacting on your business? How much is it costing you?
What would your organisation look like if there were reduced rates of staff absenteeism and improved staff retention?
What if sales, productivity and turnover were to rocket?
What would a happier team look like with improved morale and increased energy and motivation?
If you are imagining these wonderful and much needed changes in your business, and the invaluable impact this would have on your staff, you need me in your team.
I teach you and your team highly effective, fun and practical stress management techniques. This will have a direct impact on improved morale and reduction in stress levels and staff absenteeism. This in turn increases productivity and turnover.
Prior to running my own business, I had over 13 years experience of being in one of the most stressed out jobs, managing caseloads of high risk male offenders. Guess what? – There was no wellbeing support throughout my career.
Staff were left to get on with it, in addition being micro managed to death and heavily scrutinised. Also guess what – there were ridiculously high levels of staff absenteeism, morale was on the floor and staff retention was poor, costing the public sector eye watering amounts of money. This is how you do not manage teams.
I teach the exact opposite. I want to help you and your staff raise your game and totally excel in what you do. If anything you have read resonates with you, I would urge to consider what you wish to do differently, as it will be having an extremely negative impact on your business and your employees (your biggest asset).
Customers will also picking this up, will it make them want to buy from you again? Don’t let it cost your business any more, help is here.
We Also Design Bespoke Workshop Packages To Suit Your Requirements.
Please Get In Touch If You Don’t See Something That You Need Or Contact Us Today For More Information
Some of the principal benefits of attending workshops include:-
- Understand what stress is and how it can affect health, levels of concentration and work-life balance.
- Learning practical skills to combat stress in the workplace. This is interactive and is both interesting and informative.
- Useful tools can be learnt to help with work pressures.
- An insight into how the mind works and how we can apply this understanding and knowledge to reducing our stress levels and being happier and more content in the workplace.
- Delegates are provided with relaxation and visualisation techniques.
- Learn new positive ways in which we can reduce stress and develop other skills such as confidence, assertiveness or time management skills.